Thursday, October 25, 2018

Grateful Heart Workshop Guide!

I hope everyone is enjoying their fall season! The grateful heart paper pack is one that reminds me of all things fall.

I try to alternate between a larger and smaller workshop guide so you will find that this workshop has very few supplies, in fact only 5 items! You need the grateful heart paper pack, coordinating cardstock, compliments, cork shapes, and 9 pieces of white daisy cardstock to finish this workshop. 

My workshop is available to anyone who places and order of $35 or more on my website. Once you have placed your order send me an email at latenightcrafter.ctmh@gmail.com with your order number and I will send you the guide for free!

If you are a fellow consultant you can purchase the guide for $9 USD by clicking here.  Please be sure to add in the notes you would like the grateful heart workshop guide. 

Thank you for all your support! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter workshop!

I know it has been forever but I have finally sat down and created a new workshop. I am in the middle of typing up the workshop guide, once ...